Dramatic SFB: Flaming Rage Lyran new Turn 11

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 15 23:39:26 PDT 2018

Flaming Rage Lyran new Turn 11 Orders:
The War fronts are chaotic this turn,
Klingon front (Ally maintained),#1840 Flaming Rage Lyran will send no ships. #1841 we will open our border again to three with this scenario, the  Flaming Rage Lyran will send one ship.
Gorn (Great Green) Front,#1742 The Flaming Rage Lyran will not send any ships (we would like to keep this border open).
Hydran (Hawkmen) Front,#1756 I would like to keep this border open, to that end I have sent one ship.
Peladine Front,#1855 sent one ship (Treaty maintained).
Lyran Front, Agreement maintained.