Dramatic SFB: Pow Pow Powers Game Turn 3 Y169 Imperial Terran Federation

Ben Sh dragoastro at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 08:47:13 PDT 2018

Scenario 1229 - I overwhelm the Long Lanky Lyrans. Defender victorious,
unless you want to fight.

Scenario 1236 - I withdraw. Defeat defender in Scenario.

Scenario 1237 I withdraw. Defeat defender in scenario.

Scenario 1243 I withdraw. Defeat defender in scenario.

Scenario 1248 I withdraw. Defender Victorious.

Scenario 1253 I wish to fight this one out with the Legion of Rome. Please
let me know when we can play this?

Scenario 1254 - I overwhelm Fusion Fighters. Defender Victorious, unless
you want to fight.

Other scenarios auto resolve.

Select Admirals, please advise on above.

Admiral Drago Astro

Imperial Terran Federation