Dramatic SFB: Pow Pow Powers: Player Changes

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Thu May 17 04:41:12 PDT 2018

Well, I neglected to get Roch in under the wire (a thumb-fingered
moderator is to blame) and Justin decided he wanted an empire change.
Both are now done, and those players can complete orders in thier new
situations. Everyone else can't see the change yet (I didn't update
everyone's files, just those two) but you will after I cycle the turn.

Just a couple of people left to go (beyond the two mentioned.) This is a
fast one, as there won't be any battles.

-- Matt