Dramatic SFB: Totally Tiny Tholian Tribbles Terrifying Twisted Tyrants

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Wed May 9 04:59:25 PDT 2018

Colony Raid #917

The Tholians found a weak spot in the Barbarians patrol patterns while
they began to form up a fleet around one of their dreadnaughts. The
Tholians pulled together a destroyer squadron, a cruiser squadron, and
an extra unattached Photon Cruiser to send to this major colony. Once
within a few light-years of the planet, they found a dreadnought, a pair
of war cruisers, and 3 other small hulls.

* Dave: When can we get together for this one? Mondays are my best day
for playing, but I might be able to convince the Fam to let me have a
couple of hours on the weekend. *

Convoy Raid #918

The Barbarians are attacking with a pair of war cruisers, a scout, and a
frigate. The large convoy has a destroyer squadron in escort.

* I need a battle captain for this one. Unlike the first battle, I'm
somewhat out-gunned on this battle. *

The remaining battles are generally peaceful ones. I don't have stuff
other people want, and I don't want their stuff.