Dramatic SFB: To the Pel Admiral...

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:06:16 PDT 2018

My services have been retained as Admiral of a Tholian Destroyer Squadron
for a Boar hunt. I understand you will also be hunting in the region of
Tholian space. As a wise man once said...Do not hunt in another man's
backyard unless you are willing to pay a price.

Should you wish to continue in this foolishness I stand ready with my fleet
to begin the hunt.

Advise me of the time and place for this encounter. I foresee more trophies
than just Boar Heads being displayed over a Mantle should you show up.

Admiral Lazarus

Hired Commander of the Tholian Destroyer Fleet Rocky Bottom with attached
scout.

Chuck