Dramatic SFB: Romulan Imperial Armada not quite ready to advance

Daniel Crispin calendyr at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 04:07:03 PDT 2018

Romulan Imperial Armada preliminary report for current deployment

Having incorporated a large area of space into the Romulan Empire, the previously Inter Stellar Concordium’s territory was now patrolled by the mighty Imperial Armada.

Contact was made with 3 new neighbours as our fleet made a show of force at several star systems.  The admiral chose to project power early to prevent any idea our neighbours might get that the Romulans would allow any incursions into our newly aquired territory to go unpunished.

Great Green Gorn front

The Gorns have always been a wise and neighbor.  A challenge was issued by the Romulan admiral at a Dilithium asteroid floating in the neutral zone between our two empires.  Our Cruiser was met by a Gorn destroyer.  The captain quickly realized he was outmatched and left the area peacefully.  The dilithium was mined and added to the Romulan Economy.

Jagstaffel-2 front

The Armada sent several probing fleets into Pavarian space.  So far none of them were challenged.  It looks like the Romulan fleet made it’s point and established dominance during the first encounter.  There are reports of a possible battle between a flght of Space Dragons and a small Pavarian cruiser patrol.  We are keeping a close eye on the situation.

Boulder Quarry for crater glory front

All is quiet on the Jindarian front.  None of our fleets encountered each other.