Dramatic SFB: Re Transmission from Punishing Peladine Empire

Michael Helbig admgrraven at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:39:35 PST 2018

Build your CL's Lower Squeaky...err I mean Admiral Skwishy. I built 2 CA' s
this turn alone just for you!

On Mar 1, 2018 7:32 PM, "Ann Monaghan via SFBdrama" <
sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

Amid the buzzing in the War room, Admiral Squishy steps up to the
microphone, waits for the room to become silent.

"Fleet Admirals, Captains, Commanders, Politicians,

I have gathered you all here to address a growing concern that now needs
immediate attention.

As you all know, the border dispute with the Carnivon Hunters has been
escalating for the last few months. This time however, they have crossed
the line.

While we have not attacked any Carnivon systems that would cause a loss of
income to their economy, they have not done the same.

Our convoy in sector 517 was attacked by the Hunters causing a severe loss
of income to our economy, a whopping -60 EPs !

Luckily a fleet was despatched to protect our convoy in  sector 520 and
even then, the Hunters were bold enough to send a raiding fleet which
should be turned away.

At this moment in sector 521, we have sent a small fleet to investigate an
Artifact only to be met with more ships from the Carivon empire.

These unjustified, unwarranted attacks cannot continue to be ignored, we
MUST strike back !! "

Placing his tentacle over the mic, Admiral Squishy whispers to his Ship
Yard Commodore sitting beside him, " Tell me you can build more then  just
DDs from the 20s in our navy ?"

Commodore Wreckage replies softly " Aye Admiral, I can build you a navy of
CLs from the 40s with their 70s refits for to you threaten the known
universe ! "

Not recognizing the sarcasm in Wreckage's voice, Squishy replies " Perfect
! "

Removing his tentacle from the mic, Admiral Squishy continues .....

" I have just been informed that we have the means to stop this intrusive
Empire. As of this moment, WAR is declared on the Carivon Hunters Empire.

Inform the Hunters delegates to make as much peace with their neighbours as
possible as the Punishment is coming for these Hunters !! "

With that, Admiral Squishy walks away from the mic to the war room in the
back.

Commodore Wreckage watches him and frowns to himself thinking ' We're
doomed now ! '

End of transmission.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org