Dramatic SFB: Boulder Quarry scenarios

Ken kengulnar73 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 19:40:49 PST 2018

Terrain Defense #492
We will withdraw from superior Andromedan forces ...
Listening Post #499
We will withdraw from the silly number of Gorn ships here ...

Dilithium Crystal #527
We shall withdraw from overwhelming Romulan forces who obviously have a desperate shortage of crystals ..

Convoy Raid #523
I could probably win this, but probably not without my HCS eating 6 plasma F torps at close range, therefore we will withdraw.
Probe Recovery #526
I think I can pull this one off despite being MASSIVELY out-gunned,  I would like to set it up and give her a shot.

Admiral Ken of the Jindavo Boulder Quarry for Crater Glory  !