Dramatic SFB: The GREAT GORN CONFEDERATION (GGC) Report

Roch Chartrand R.Chartrand at Videotron.qc.ca
Wed Feb 28 16:46:11 PST 2018

Paravians Border

#478 Evacuate Observatory  Drop

A GGC listening post received a distress signal from an Observation Station,
and relay it the nearness GGC ship.  Upon arrival they could only report
that base had suffer catastrophic system failure and count the dead.

#479 Passing the Baton  Scenario to be resolved

Following up on information gather from Paravian scientist capture on
T6-S0369-2215-M,  heavy Star Dragon Squadron augmented was sent in pursuit
of a cargo container that was ship before the takeover T6-S0369-2215-M.
Squadron Captain G'Rokss, finally cought up with the tug at it transfer
point.

Federation Border

#495 Passing the Baton  GGC AutoWin

Captured systems from T6-S0369-2215-M where successfully transfer toward HW
via the Federation commercial route.

#496 Refit Raid  GGC AutoWin

With the good understanding and relations between the  Gorn Confederation
and the Federation 69th Squadron we didn't need to hide the refitting of
some units.

#497 Diplomatic Immunity   Fed AutoWin

Due to good relation with the Federation neighbor, the special liaison agent
returned safely to Fed space, the subterfuge of using a border runner to
return home did amuse the Gorn autority .

#498 Colony Raid  GGC AutoWin

The report of incursion into Gorn space from the Fed to raid a colony was
not founded.  It was part of a wide military and PR exercise between the
Gorn and Federation.

Jindarian Border

#499 Listening Post  Scenario to be resolved

A warning station reported an illegal incursion by the Jindarian that could
potentially disrupt the defense perimeter of the Confederation,  CMF
Raptoricon squadron was dispatched to intercept.

Romulan Border

#500 War Memorial  GGC Win

#501 Colony Raid  Rom Autowin

Observation of increase defense activity at Romulan colony T7-S0501 by the
GNMI, was noted but no action was deem necessary.

#502 Colony Raid  Rom Autowin

Observation of increase defense activity at Romulan colony T7-S0502 by the
GNMI, was noted but no action was deem necessary.

I have 2 scenarios mark with overwhelming force present, I need for  Gregory
and Ken to confirm that they will retreat.

---