Dramatic SFB: Andromedan Battles

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 05:29:55 PST 2018

Great Green

#465 Dragon Attack: I'll disengage from the overwhelming force. Good showing Paul.

Boulder Quarry for Greater Glory

#492 Terrain Defense with Ground Combat: Needs to be resolved, I have a Conquistador, Cobra, and Rattler vs a Scout Destroyer and Heavy Strike Cruiser. Not sure if you wish to play this out Ken, let me know when you're available. I'm free pretty much any afternoon/evening (on the west coast) except today.

Totally Teeny

# 494 Colony Raid: I have an overwhelming force present going to assume you're going to retreat you're cruiser.

All other Andro battles are dropped or auto-resolved.