Dramatic SFB: Banshees

Ken kengulnar73 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 11:37:09 PST 2018

You can't kill them before they fire, they will return fire at anything that shoots at them, even if you kill them in one shot.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 12:53 PM, David via SFBdrama<sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:   > The first one was the Banshee scenario where my Police ship was facing his
> Destroyer (and a Base Station). My ship got crippled at range 10 with a
> single volley of his Ph-4s. So that was a loss for me. I was expecting
> the Banshee to just obliterate him but I did not understand how easy they
> are to be kept at bay so this was a very easy victory for the Jindarian
> forces. Yeah, the thing I was afraid of with banshees in my scenarios was that first ~30 points from 6 firing at range 5. That takes down any DD shield. You should kill 4 with base + DD fire before they can shoot but the other two P4s aren't usually in arc. Fortunately they aren't smart enough to follow up on the down shield. I guess you could move to 3 behind the base and give it a close up shot that might drop that to 20 or even 15 if the DD fires but that requires some planning. ____________________________________________________
Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org