Dramatic SFB: Update...

Ken kengulnar73 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 13:45:18 PST 2018

I thought I would explain what happened in the Boar scenario as you sounded a little confused.what hurt the most was the boar starting off facing at me. and the random rolls that it kept going straight..In order to win this scenario with those two events happening, You would have had to charge straight at the boar (and me) on turn 1. instead, I maneuvered south to avoid the boar then turned toward you.  You maneuvered North, then turned in. At the start of turn 2, the boar was atleast 35 hexes from your ship, and around 20 to mine( I could load the save and get exact numbers) the boar dissengages when noone is within 25, so as soon as I maneuvered away from it, it left.

Admiral Ken