Dramatic SFB: Fraxian Empire scenarios

Glenn Somerfield glenns134 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 15:21:15 PST 2018

#363 Convoy Raid,

YES , the hawkmen withdraw from the field. you can have the catnip we stole from the Lyrans
glenn sumo Hydran Hawkmen  are RTA - ready to advance

    On Monday, February 5, 2018 10:35 PM, Jarod Ikeda via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 Fraxian Empire has almost all autoresolve.
There are few that didn't:
Convoy Raid #363 with Hydran Hawkmen - I've got overwhelming force so assume retreat by Hawkmen.
Cargo Tug #373 with Andromedan - we rolled WS and I got lucky (WSIII) and Andro retreated.

So unless Hydran Hawkmen want to fight out Convoy Raid #363, Fraxian Empire ready to advance.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org