Dramatic SFB: Battles

Ken kengulnar73 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 16:25:38 PST 2018

Boulder Quarry has two potential battles this round, both small and on the ISC border :
Space Boars #409 My DW02 vs the ISC DD Kite
and
Banshees #411  My DW03 vs the ISC Pol Forensic

We will retreat from Terrain Defence #382 with an angry scowl .. why you would dedicate an Intruder and satelite ship on 40 ep is beyond me...
We also withdraw from Dilithium Asteroid #414, the 50 EP there is obviously more important to the Peladine than to us..

Admiral Ken, Boulder Quarry for Crater Glory