Dramatic SFB: Andromedan Battles

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 15:27:28 PST 2018

Great Green Gorn:

Banshees #353: The "Martillo" deals with the banshees without interference.

Convoy Raid #354: GGG CCH and a survey cruiser(with fighter!) have started their run against an Andromedan convoy. The 2nd destroyer group led by the "Duque" is ready to receive their uninvited guests. Paul will contact you to set up this up. Looks like our war is heating up!

Hydran Hawkmen:

Planet Crusher #367: Sighted a Hydran destroyer dealing with a planet crusher. Not wishing hostilities decided to not violate their territory.

Drones, Catnip and Liquor: All is quiet.

Fraxian Empire:

Cargo Tug #378: 3rd destroyer group led by the "Rey" is contemplating initiating combat against the larger Frax force. Need to talk to Jarrod before I make a decision on this.

Boulder Quarry for Crater Glory:

Colony Raid #379: Imperial intelligence indicates that this colony was a possible target for a raid. 1st destroyer group reports no contact.

Colony Raid #381: Imperial intelligence was able to smuggle that ships were assigned to defend the colony. Command has decided not enough ships were available to carry out the raid.

Terrain Defense With Ground Combat #382: The Intruder "Masbate" and a troop transport have begun landing operations, a Jindarian war destroyer has been sighted. I have an overwhelming force present, assuming Ken disengages this should be a victory for the invaders.

Totally Teeny (Tholians):

Evacuating Observatory #383: The Cebu was sent to evacuate the observatory in a humanitarian mission, however upon nearing the heat zone a Tholian cruiser was sighted, given the nature of the heat zone the captain gave orders to go home. Translation: I read how heat zones effect PA decided that without my PA advantage taking on your cruiser is a death sentence for me. Perhaps next time Matt.

Looks like things are heating up for the invaders, major conflicts with Great Green and Bolder Quarry for Crater Glory seem to be unavoidable now. Escuadrón de Filipinas will be tested in the weeks to come!