Dramatic SFB: Advance

Daniel Crispin calendyr at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 3 10:35:20 PST 2018

How about that improvement to the interface I suggested?  Letting us know the status of the ready to advance button for each player?  It would save the countless “Who is left” type of messages every turn.  Since you already have that in place in the moderator interface, would it not be easy to copy the code to the player interface?