Dramatic SFB: New Themes

Glenn Somerfield glenns134 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 16:24:03 PST 2018

AH green...yes and GREEN....

glenn sumo hydran

    On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 5:48 PM, Boyd Steere via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 Very nice!  I'll call the black-on-white simple background "Kzinti", hee hee.
On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 8:04 AM Matthew via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

Hey guys. Just a quick mention:

I've added a couple of white-background themes to the software. For
those of you who prefer "simple" because you hate websites with black
backgrounds, you can rejoice in the knowledge that you can have color in
your interface now.

For those who haven't figured out that there *is* color out there; log
in, go to "Account", and find the "Theme" drop-down. There is a list in
there of various themes (currently named after the empire who features
in it). Select one and hit the "save and exit" button.

Most of the empires are the "West" side, drones & disruptors, because
that's what I have the 3D models for. You *might* notice some
similarities between the models used for backgrounds and the models used
in the commercial. But I totally didn't just plop my commercial stuff
into a background. Honest. Really. Mostly.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org

SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org