Dramatic SFB: Tholian Cargo Tug, Klingon Raiders

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 02:12:25 PST 2018

Well in a real situation. (as you know this is a game) Are because it would
effect the campaign itself. I would want to play it out. Why I may have
lost but killing a couple of D5s  would help in the campaign. In a
simulator  the judges would end it and give minus points for the lose of
the ships, Yet also would be happy with the win.