Dramatic SFB: Federation 69th Border Enforcement Squadron Ready to Advance

Pat Hogan hazelnut1968 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 16:46:38 PDT 2018

Gorn Border
Passing the Baton #305 - We saw no need to interfere in the activities of our Gorn Allies
Refit Raid #496 - We saw no need to interfere in the activities of our Gorn Allies
Diplomatic Immunity #497 - We were able to deal with the Orion Pirates in our sector without troubling our neighbors
Colony Raid # 498 - We saw no need to interfere in the activities of our Gorn Allies.

Tholian Border
Dilithium Crystal Asteroid #533 - We were amazed to learn the Tholians violated our territory to steal our crystals.  Tholian activities will be monitored much more closely henceforth.

Klingon Border
Cargo Tug #538 - We didn't see fit to attack the Klingons over soemething so trivial.
Convoy Raid # 539 - The fully armed and prepared Klingons caught our unprepared convoy unawares.  Long story short; the Klingons will be enjoying the supplies originally meant for the Margaritaville Colony to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day.  Klingon damage was superficial.  Feds suffered the loss of a Frigate Leader and a Destroyer Esccort.  Additionally, it will take months to repair the crippled New Light Cruiser.

Kzinti Border
Convoy Raid # 540 - This convoy made it to the destination without escort.
Convoy Raid #541 - This convoy made it to the destination without escort
Convoy Raid # 542 - This convoy made it to the destination without excort
Passing the Baton # 543 - We saw no need to interfere in the activities of our Kzinti Allies.

Romulan Border
Colony Raid # 544 - This proved to be merely an unsubstantiated rumor, unworthy of dispatching ships to investigate.
Listening Post # 545 - The Romulans appear to be getting a little feisty, having violated one of our listening posts.  Patrols in this area will be increased.