Dramatic SFB: Remus Ascendant Prepared to Advance w/incident reports as filed.

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:14:59 PST 2018

The following are reports from various fronts.

Refit Raid #485 and Refit Raid #486. On the Paravian front. After months of
filing complaints with their government about our ships hitting various
parts of their ships that had fallen off in the travel lanes, the Paravians
finally got some fleet repair docks to do simple maintenance. So we
welcomed them without blowing them out of space. I mean...we had enough of
their fleets already littering the spaceways. No need to add more right now.

On the Great Gorn Confederation Front

War Memorial #500 The Gorns snuck in and vandalized a war memorial which we
had abandoned years ago. While this was not a nice act, it did point out
that they were a lot closer than we had realized in that sector and so a
new border station is being erected as we speak to maintain a watch on
these pesky lizards.

Colony Raid #501 and #502. Obviously our intel about raids was a red
herring so the Gorn could sneak in and vandalize the War Memorial. Their
plan worked. This time. But in the future we shall be more vigilant.

On the lone Jindarian Border

Dilithium Crystal Asteroid #527  After setting up a mining operation to
collect Dilithium, a fleet passing near by noticed a lone Jindarian
watching the operation. While we like assisting our neighbors, as we
approached, he turned and fled. We assume he was just embarrassed to have
been caught peeping at us. But we will be watching this border closely in
the future in case there was a more sinister reason for his being here.

The Federation Border has been pretty quiet of late.

Colony Raid #544 While there were rumors that we would attack a colony
world of the Federation, those rumors were started by unscrupulous business
men who hoped to be able to buy property cheaply from the fear the rumors
had caused. Naturally no such attack was planned at this time.

Listening Post #545 While on training maneuvers a fleet of SkyHawks
detected some strange signals coming from what was believed to be a dead
star system. Upon investigation, it was discovered that there was a
listening post in the system. It seems out music is very valuable in the
Federation and this station was recording all of our songs they could get.
We did not mention to them that the songs were hundreds of years out of
date and we have much better music now. After realizing what was going on,
we left with them probably none the wiser as to our visit.

Stay tuned for more thrilling updates as they occur.