Dramatic SFB: Deathstar

david at jannke.com david at jannke.com
Tue Feb 27 17:35:52 PST 2018

Sounds good. So the Tholian Webbed Deathstar I'm looking at has 72 Phaser-II armed (or perhaps mix of phaser/disruptor but phasers and webs are always nice) fighters (no bombers available as of Y175), 6 GBP4s, p3s from supporting bases for a "ha ha you can't shoot at me from the other side at range 2" average damage of some 800 points before you hit the web and meet the disruptors. Ok, that qualifies as a Deathstar. :)

They might be rare but there are three in the mix this turn. Going to make for some interesting battles.

It's a neat scenario but definitely going to thin out some fleets.